CRM Application Analyst
C.H. Robinson currently has an opportunity to join a strong CRM team as an Application Analyst (CRM). In this role you will be a member of an engaging team while being responsible for the development and support of the CRM tool (Microsoft Dynamics 365). This is a great time to utilize your advanced configuration skills to bring the business requirements to life inside Dynamics 365 using the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Flow PowerBI).
- Partner with Business Analysts to define user requirements, and map them to CRM application functionality
- Design/Develop screen mockups and proofs of concept
- Deliver assigned development and/or configuration projects utilizing OOB Dynamics configuration and the Microsoft Power Platform
- Configure/Develop CRM solutions that enhance cross platform integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other dependent applications as needed
- Create analytics reporting per internal requirements using OOB dashboards and PowerBI
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and IT partners to execute the implementation of new features and functions
- Identify opportunities to automate and improve user experience utilizing solution capabilities (Dynamics 365)
- Support the integration of other systems and tools into CRM
- Provide support, diagnostics and resolution to complex problems
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing
- 3 years’ experience designing, building, testing, and deploying CRM applications
- Comfortable and interested in learning about and implementing the latest Microsoft features and updates
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; possesses strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification
- Proficient in Excel and PowerBI
- Experience with managed solutions, github, Jenkins and octopus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University
- Experience with localization and global implementations
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies is a plus
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.