CRM Business System Analyst
C.H Robinson is currently seeking a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business System Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is in the process of implementing new CRM technology for a progressive Fortune 250 company. The CRM Business System Analyst is responsible for initiating and leading discussions with business users and drawing functional requirements that ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the business process and realization in the CRM tool (Dynamics 365). You will support the adoption and utilization of the tool by identifying, managing and executing opportunities to improve and enhance the user experience and train and educate end users.
- Interface with business end users and leaders to elicit, evaluate, document and prioritize business requirements.
- Coordinate and deliver training, providing consultation and guidance for the utilization of the CRM tool
- Provide end-user support and problem resolution
- Proactively identify opportunities and monitor/seek feedback to improve and extend the adoption and utilization of the CRM tool
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery and success measures
- Create test plans, test cases and do end to end functional testing to validate business requirements are being met
- Perform standard CRM system configuration to support end-user usage
- 3 + yrs professional experience in sales, sales operations and/or software training environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to take technical details and make them understandable to non-technical internal and external facing individuals at different levels
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
- 10% travel annually
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University
- Dynamics 365 CRM experience
- Experience creating detailed project documents – project plans, functional design, use cases, test plans, etc.
- Experience with software support and development (CRM Dynamics Preferred)
- Strong communication skills (listening, writing, presenting); adept at running meetings with end users, soliciting and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies is a plus
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.