CRM DirectorApply Now
The CRM Director will lead the overall business value and adoption through implementation, delivery, ongoing upgrades and management of Microsoft CRM at C.H. Robinson. You will work to achieve adoption and overall positive business impact and achieve ROI targets and goals throughout the product lifecycle in conjunction with an established commercial leadership team. In this role, you will create an integration strategy; partner with various business units to achieve CRM implementation goals; lead the procedure development, roll out and training process and manage ongoing system upgrades. You will work very closely with technical subject matter experts, IT and Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate has successfully lead Microsoft CRM implementations, builds and develops strong relationships with multiple business units at all levels of the organization and has strong strategic orientation with the ability to evaluate broad impacts of work.
This role reports directly to the Vice President of Commercial Strategy and is located at the Corporate Headquarters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
CRM System Integration, Implementation and Results:
- In coordination with IT and other business units, lead and manage the selection, ongoing relationship, integration and overall platform direction for the Microsoft CRM tool.
- Gather requirements, priorities, current state, opportunities and innovations from stakeholders so that a clear strategy is developed.
- Work with both customer facing and other business units to advance adoption of systems and processes that support the strategy.
- Champion CRM concepts and educate business leaders on the value proposition for integration.
- Engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels including technical subject matter experts, IT, sales and account management, business partners, vendors, senior management, and others to ensure CRM tools meet business and customer needs.
- Work closely with other business units to ensure successful data transfer and alignment for the overall CRM effort.
- Create tools, processes, procedures and trainings to effectively roll out the CRM platform to support
- CRM Strategy.
- Develop and implement measurable KPIs to measure the impact of adopting the CRM strategy.
Analyze trends and customer feedback; take actions to enhance the customer experience.
- Achieve ROI targets set out buy the business value assessment conducted by divisions.
Ongoing CRM System Upgrades and Management:
- Lead upgrade releases and new projects involving strategy, implementation and support.
- Assess impact on training, interfaces, processes, documentations, etc. and make recommendations for adoption of new or changed functionality.
- Create and maintain existing documentation (configuration, test scripts, functional specs for reporting and integration).
- Assist with continuous process improvement and provide insights into system best practices.
- Communicate status, progress and issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely and proactive manner. Stays current with trends and issues in the market and consult with leadership on the impact of current and future solutions.
- Drive adoption and usage standards across multiple user groups.
- Facilitate roadmap and future products and capabilities to enhance sales and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ professional experience
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- 3 years’ experience implementing CRM platforms; preferably Microsoft CRM
- Experience with localization and global implementations
- People leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and support a major project
- Demonstrated results of successful outcomes on previous business transformation projects through direct and indirect teamwork
- Ability to coordinate large scale efforts across multiple disparate teams
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships and networks with individuals at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; possesses strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Recognized organizational skills and ability to manage competing, high priority demands during times of organizational change
- Strong strategic orientation, critical thinking skills, and ability to evaluate broad impacts of work
- Proven ability to succeed with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take initiative under ambiguous circumstances
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran