CRM Project Manager
C.H. Robinson has a unique opportunity for a qualified project manager on our dynamic CRM team! As the Project Manager(CRM), you will be responsible for overall project management for the CRM (Dynamics) implementation and continuous improvement projects. Bring your exceptional organization skills and coordinate the business, technical, HR and analyst teams to bring sales operations technology initiatives to fruition.
- Lead the execution of projects and coordinate multiple workstreams
- Work with the team(s) to identify, mitigate and escalate project risks and issues
- Hold team(s) accountable to scope commitments to ensure completion and success
- Define and manage scope, goals, deliverables and timelines for multiple development projects and releases
- Lead as and/or partner with Scrum Master, to manage and plan software development effort, sprint capacity, and sprint ceremonies using Agile Methodology
- Communicate and coordinate across a variety of functions and levels within the organization to ensure awareness and accountability.
- Facilitate productive project meetings and working sessions. Document and act on decisions made.
- Assist with project documentation and validation.
- Partner with the several C.H. Robinson teams and departments to enhance CRM, remove blockers and support users.
- Work in close alignment with other C.H. Robinson Project Managers to coordinate project resources and responsibilities.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Management role, preferably in sales operations and/or CRM software implementations
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Highly proficient in Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other Microsoft productive applications
- 10% travel annually
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies (certified Scrum Master)
- Excellent organizational, leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills - written and oral, as well as the ability to articulate complex concepts
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM application and platform configuration / customization capabilities and constraints
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.