CRM System Coordinator
C.H. Robinson is currently seeking a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System Coordinator who will be an integral part of ensuring the day to day CRM operations are running smoothly. The CRM System Coordinator will be responsible for end user support, issue resolution, training, data management, system testing, and upgrade support. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is in the process of implementing new CRM technology for a progressive Fortune 250 company. The ideal candidate is committed to providing a seamless customer experience, enjoys multitasking in a fast-paced environment, inquisitive by nature, and can effectively communicate with a variety of internal employees.
- Provide user support with problem identification and resolution through ticket system
- Work with end users and reinforce training and best practices
- Ensure data integrity with data validation, cleanup, duplicate detection, and record merges
- Enable lead distribution and data imports
- Create views/reports/dashboards as needed
- Provide support for system upgrades and user testing
- Minimum 1 year of sales support
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; possesses strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Must be curious and self-motivated.
- Proficiency with computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Software support experience
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management (CRM) software, Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with
- attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.