Director, User ExperienceApply Now
C.H. Robinson is seeking a highly motivated Director of UX to lead all of C.H. Robinson’s talented UX Designers and help us define the discipline across all studios in our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the vision for multiple product lines on multiple platforms, leading teams at the enterprise level, influencing large programs, and presenting to executive leadership.
C.H. Robinson has a variety of software products under the Navisphere brand that service internal and external users across web, mobile and desktop. This position reports directly to the VP of Software Engineering.
- Define and communicate the overall vision and strategy for transforming our customer’s experience across all web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Work with internal and external clients to define and prioritize problems, requirements and recommendations for user-centric solutions.
- Lead the prioritization and development for enhancing our existing applications in alignment with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including software leads, engineers, users, and business partners.
- Coordinate team resources and activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity.
- Cultivate a high performing team by building skills through coaching, mentoring and ongoing training and development.
- Select, develop, and evaluate team members to ensure the effectiveness and alignment with current and future goals and initiatives.
- 10+ years professional UI and UX design experience
- 3+ years leading multi-disciplinary (visual design, interaction design, front-end development, research and usability engineering) teams within an enterprise organization
- 5+ years in people management
- 5+ years working in software product teams
- Travel: 15%
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphical Design or Human-Computer Interaction
- 15+ years professional UI and UX design experience
- 7+ years within enterprise software product teams
- Experience designing for global products
- Experience with ERP, TMS, Supply Chain Management or Retail systems
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran