Engineering Product Manager - HatCHRy (June 2021 start)
Are you looking to be challenged and have a direct impact on the global supply chain? Do you want to stretch your boundaries and accelerate your career? If so, our innovative software engineering onboarding program, known as the HatCHRy, is looking for you! In this program, you’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with other participants and development teams to gain knowledge of our business, technologies leveraged to build and deploy code, agile practices, and our in-house systems.
As an entry level Engineering Product Manager, you will focus on translating business problems into user stories that delight our customers and achieve business objectives. You've worked hard to get where you are today; now it’s time to use your unique skills, talents, and personality to achieve great things at C.H. Robinson!
- Analyze, translate, and document business and customer needs into software development work for features to create solutions and deliver business value
- Create user stories with acceptance criteria to represent planned work
- Acquire domain knowledge of supply chain industry and apply insights to deliver user story specifications
- Keep team leaders and business partners informed on deliverables; identify and escalate risks that could impact project or feature deadlines
- Partner with others to create, coordinate and execute on test plans (i.e. quality assurance testing (QA), user acceptance testing (UAT), and/or defect and issue tracking and prioritization)
- Coursework or experience in one or more of the following areas: object-oriented design, relational database design, web development, mobile app development, desktop application development and high school diploma/GED
- Experience working with a team, successfully delivering on a project
- Ability to understand technical and non-technical details and bridge the knowledge gap between your business and technical teams
- Ability to take on multiple priorities, manage time effectively, and deliver on commitments
- A learning and growth mindset that is open to giving and receiving feedback
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.