The Executive Assistant will provide professional level administrative and project management support to the President of the North America Division at C.H. Robinson. In this position, you will be responsible for full calendar management, presentation and document preparation, travel scheduling and project coordination with strong attention to detail and a high-level of professionalism. In this critical role, you will also communicate and coordinate with a wide variety of external and internal stakeholders at a variety of levels, oftentimes as the first impression and point of contact for the President.
The ideal candidate has experience managing all facets of an executive’s schedule; is proactive with a demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects with strong initiative and follow-through; recognizes opportunities for process improvement and takes on new challenges with a positive can-do attitude.
- Manages all aspects of the President’s daily, weekly, monthly and annual calendar which includes calendar scheduling, time management, agenda preparation and meeting room bookings.
- Books and coordinates all travel details including preparation of detailed travel itinerary for the President.
- Creates, develops and collaborates on presentations for board, leadership, department and customer meetings.
- Helps manage projects and initiatives ensuring timelines are met, the correct audiences are involved and resources are allocated appropriately.
- Organizes, prioritizes and summarizes data, materials and information for President’s review.
- Maintains all records, reports and files for the President in an organized manner.
- Assists with completing and filing of expense reports.
- Creates and maintains documentation of standard operating procedures.
- Provides phone and ad hoc support, as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting an executive
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional, service-minded and goes above and beyond to assist others
- Organized and detail-oriented; strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Acts with a sense of urgency, is solutions-oriented and proactive in identifying and bringing forth new ideas
- Ability to influence and effectively work with others throughout the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication; communicates effectively with all levels in an organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with last minute requests and changing and competing priorities
- Effective at building and developing relationships; strong collaborator and team player
- Remains confidential and uses extreme discretion with sensitive company information
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.