Internal Audit ManagerApply Now
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be involved in the planning and execution of internal audits and projects of varying complexity and scope on all aspects of the organization including financial, regulatory, operational, and compliance. The ideal candidate has lead audits independently from beginning to end; has significant experience testing the design and effectiveness of internal controls; and is able to communicate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders and levels. This position will report to the Internal Audit Director.
- Evaluating the design and effectiveness of internal controls, including annual SOX and SOC-1 walkthrough documenting and compliance testing. First level reviewer of testing work papers
- Identify financial and business process risk, control gaps and areas of improvement. Work with Finance Leadership to enhance the control framework
- Work closely with External Auditors and provide data in support of external audits as needed
- Using a risk-based methodology, conduct interviews, review process and transaction flows, detailed testing of transactions, making inquiries and observations, and analyzing results.
- Assessing compliance with policies and procedures through continuous auditing procedures.
- Analyzing and assessing compliance with regulatory requirements, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Communicate audit findings and best practices to auditee and management both verbally as well as in written report format
- Assisting with the annual Enterprise Risk Assessment process
- Participating in special projects (e.g., fraud investigations, executive projects) as needed
- Maintain current knowledge of audit standards, accounting trends and pronouncements and technical expertise by proactively seeking relevant training as prescribed by internal and certification requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 4 years’ audit experience
- Significant experience testing the design and effectiveness of internal controls (SOX, SOC-1, SOC-2)
- Public accounting experience
- Experience using the following applications, Oracle, SQL Server, Blackline, SharePoint preferred
- Experience with FCPA/ Anti-Bribery and Corruption Auditing
- Experience working for a MNC
- Ability to adapt to dynamic business environment and drive an initiative from ambiguous beginnings through to definition and fruition
- Strong verbal communication, business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Possess strong organization and prioritization skills and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule in order to meet changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Ability to work with confidential information with a high degree of integrity
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran