IT Business Analyst IIIApply Now
The North America Surface Transportation (NAST) team at C.H. Robinson is transforming the logistics industry. Our team is comprised of people who are passionate about delivering world class products and we are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join us! Our team has the opportunity to build out a new service offering in the Digitalization space. In our agile environment, we value personal initiative and team collaboration. If you are motivated, ambitious, and like to be challenged, we would like to talk with you!
Successful applicants are self-starters who are well organized, have outstanding communication skills, love to solve problems and thrive in a collaborative environment. In this position you will work with cross-functional teams to define, document, and coordinate business initiatives that leverage technology to grow our competitive advantage. Experience in information technology and enterprise level business analysis for custom software solutions is required.
What will you be doing?
- Driving clarity around business and technical requirements and creating user stories which are clear, complete, consistent, and verifiable/testable
- Partner with team architects, technical leads, user experience designers and developers to translate requirements into system designs
- Collaborate with and support developers during their design and development efforts to provide support for their analysis of the story
- Create test plans, test cases and do functional testing, as needed
- Validate that product deliveries meet requirements and facilitate product demonstrations
- Proactively contribute to the quality of the product by seeking and proposing innovative and creative approaches to address requirements
- Participate in daily Stand-Up meetings, Sprint Demonstrations, Retrospectives, and Sprint Planning
- Address issues and mitigate risks, communicate status to business, IT Management and other IT teams impacted by the project
- Possess a broad spectrum of knowledge crossing modes, applications, software, and business processes
- Estimate and build project schedules and drive projects to successful completion
- Some travel may be necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to adjust style or approach to meet customer/audience needs
- Results driven and understands how to evaluate and deliver business value
- Desire to become an expert in multiple internal systems
- Understand technical and non-technical details and bridge the knowledge gab between your technical and business teams
- Proven ability and willingness to quickly learn new custom applications
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, negotiation, facilitation, consulting, problem solving, decision-making, strategic and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Strong facilitator; adept at running meetings with end users, soliciting and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal direction
- 3-5 years of experience in an enterprise level BA role, experience delivering IT driven projects
Undergraduate degree in information systems, business administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us – we’re large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran