IT Business Analyst
The NAST Delivery team at C.H. Robinson is poised to carry our business into the future, leading with cutting edge technology solutions. Our team is comprised of people who are passionate about delivering world class products. We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join our team at C.H. Robinson. We have been challenged with opportunities to revolutionize the Global Forward industry. In our agile environment, we value personal initiative and team collaboration. If you are motivated, ambitious, and like to be challenged, we would like to talk with you!
Successful applicants are self-starters who are well organized, have outstanding communication skills, solution oriented and thrive in a collaborative environment. In this position you will work with cross-functional teams to define, document, and coordinate business initiatives that leverage technology to grow our competitive advantage. Experience in information technology and enterprise level business analysis for custom software solutions is required.
- Driving clarity around business and technical requirements and creating user stories which are clear, complete, consistent, and verifiable/testable
- Partner with team architects, technical leads, user experience designers and developers to translate requirements into system designs
- Collaborate with and support developers during their design and development efforts to provide support for their analysis of the story
- Create test plans, test cases and do functional testing, as needed
- Validate that product deliveries meet requirements and facilitate product demonstrations
- Proactively contribute to the quality of the product by seeking and proposing innovative and creative approaches to address requirements
- Participate in daily Stand-Up meetings, Sprint Demonstrations, Retrospectives, and Sprint Planning
- Address issues and mitigate risks, communicate status to business, IT Management and other IT teams impacted by the project
- Possess a broad spectrum of knowledge crossing modes, applications, software, and business processes
- Estimate and build project schedules and drive projects to successful completion
- Some travel may be necessary
- 3+ years of experience in an enterprise level BA role, experience delivering IT driven projects
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Knowledge of transportation management systems
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, business administration, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability and willingness to quickly learn new custom applications
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, negotiation, facilitation, consulting, problem solving, decision-making, strategic and analytical skills
- Strong facilitator; adept at running meetings with end users, soliciting and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal direction
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.About C.H. Robinson
Come collaborate with our team of over 900 global IT professionals. You�ll have the opportunity to work in an Agile environment and provide solutions to the world�s most challenging supply chain problems. We believe in accelerating careers by providing ongoing training and professional development opportunities. Start here. Accelerate here.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, give back to our communities. .
Join the 15,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran