IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)Apply Now
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the IT Infrastructure Team. Our team and C.H. Robinson have an entrepreneurial culture that promotes creativity, personal initiative, team collaboration, and work-life balance. A successful applicant will be a devoted team player and contributor with strong technical aptitude that can communicate well, thrive in a learning culture, and fully immerse themselves in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
In this role, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with IT and business leadership, technical SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and team members to define project problem statements and objectives, develop project plans aligned with those objectives, engage resources and prioritize their efforts to deliver timely and cost-effective results.
- Work closely with IT and business stakeholders to define project scope, goals, budget and deliverables
- Develop and track overall project plan including timelines and key milestones
- Collaborate with IT and business teams in effectively estimating and prioritizing tasks to maintain a realistic delivery schedule
- Work with the team(s) to identify, mitigate and escalate project dependencies and risks
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and vendors as required
- Facilitate conflict resolution and help remove impediments
- Foster teamwork and trust
- Monitor and radiate appropriate project information including expectations, changes, schedules and budgets
- Facilitate recurring project meetings and operational checkpoint activities throughout the life-cycle of projects
- Work with business technology liaisons to coordinate release scheduling, training, rollout, and end-user communication
- 5 years of IT infrastructure experience with demonstrated success in leading projects
- Strong facilitator; adept at running small to large meetings
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational, leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Proactive, accountable, collaborative, and solutions oriented
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal skills, and be able to effectively radiate project information
- Demonstrated success at fostering effective teams and coordinating with internal and external partners
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in a learning culture
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience as a Project Manager delivering infrastructure or cloud related technology solutions
- Past infrastructure administration experience
- Experience with cloud or big data technologies
- Six Sigma
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us – we’re large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran