L1 Support Staff
As a Support Staff member on our Carrier Services team you will be responsible for providing administrative support and data entry. You will be assisting carriers and the C.H. Robinson office network when servicing inbound calls, processing insurance certificates and providing resolution to outstanding issues. The main duties of this position require attention to detail, strong customer service skills, and a broad knowledge of the carrier side of our business. You will be fielding questions in regards to the contracting process, insurance certificates as well as other questions. This is an entry level position with room for growth and continuous learning.
- Update carrier account information
- Handle incoming phone calls and field carriers’ questions
- Process insurance certificates for the carrier network
- Responsible for accurate data entry and logging
- Maintain acceptable service levels and individual goals
- Attend 1 on 1 meetings and monthly departmental meetings
- Stay current on departmental procedures and processes
- Be knowledgeable of other areas of the business
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent computer skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple operational procedures and rule sets
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to field upset carrier calls & handle them in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team atmosphere
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with completed tasks
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.