The Manager of our Business Analytics Team is responsible for leading the development and implementation of our advanced analytics insights and solutions that accelerate customer growth. In this role, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure cutting edge and differentiated data and business analytics are delivered seamlessly to our customers. The ideal candidate has strong technical and analytical skills as well as the ability to translate data into actionable business results.
This position is a member of the Category Management and Business Analytics leadership team, reporting directly into our VP of Commercial Development and Analytics.
- Strategic Analytics Roadmaps – You will develop and implement impactful business and data analytics strategies that drive growth.
- Project Management and Integration – You will lead multi-faceted and complex projects from start to finish ensuring team accountability, audience centric communication, adherence to timelines and deadlines and effective integration into the business.
- Data Governance and Stewardship - You will establish processes, allocate team resources, organize and manipulate large data sets and ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication – You will partner cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels. You will also communicate effectively by tailoring messages to the appropriate audience.
- Leading and Developing Talent - You will hire, train and develop a high performing team to ensure alignment with current and future goals and initiatives.
- Leading a team of Data Scientist and Data Visualization Developers. You will be a strong contributor in building out the technical roadmap for division.
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience in a business or data analytics related position
- Experience leading teams and coaching and developing others successfully
- Experience with data visualization tools and programming languages (SQL, PowerBI, Python, R Rshny)
- Values a diverse work environment
- Proven success driving projects from strategy to execution
- Excellent communicator who can speak in-depth or provide high-level summarization of the subject matters they are involved in based on the audience
- Capable of working beyond the data to understand the business functions and behaviors of our customers
- Excellent consultative and influencing skills with strong ability to communicate effectively and tailor messages to the specific audience
- Possess strong strategic orientation, ability to think critically, and evaluate broad impacts of work
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take initiative even in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Resilient and adaptable to change; thrives in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.