Marketing Manager (Digital Focus)Apply Now
The Marketing Manager (Digital) is a member of the C.H. Robinson Global Marketing Team and is accountable for leading and assisting with various global forwarding initiatives and projects. In this role, you will work closely with the leader of global forwarding marketing as well as the marketing team and global forwarding business leaders. The ideal candidate has experience in email automation and/or digital marketing; the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders and strong project management skills to drive initiatives through to fruition.
What will you be doing?
- Lead global forwarding email creation, campaigns and automation and participate in the overall strategy for lead generation
- Coordinate compliance seminars, client advisories and news programs with the global forwarding business leaders and the legal team; future expansion to other regions is expected Manage the global forwarding search investment (SEO, monthly monitoring/reporting, adjusting investment as needed, etc.)
- Assist with project managing ongoing global forwarding projects, as well as the planning and budgeting process
- Assist with global forwarding reporting, including analysis and recommendations based on key findings
- Assist with global forwarding digital/print advertising direction as well as global forwarding direct campaigns
- Regularly look for new and innovative ways for increasing brand awareness globally
- Help to coordinate marketing team projects for North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania and South America regions
- Work together with the GF communications manager when needed to coordinate PR, social and events for the global forwarding division which may include writing blogs, press releases, event coordination, media proposals and other social posts
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ marketing email automation and/or digital marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a focus on business acumen
- Knowledge of the global transportation industry
- Self-starter who is a strong team player
- Detail orientated and ability to multitask
- Experience with email automation and search marketing preferred
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran