Operations Representative: Appointment CenterApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
As an Appointment Center Operations Representative you will ensure operational excellence by supporting our network branches. The main focus of this position is to assist with scheduling appointments and ensuring the accuracy of load information within our customized software systems. You will also provide customer service and build relationships with warehouse schedulers and branches on a daily basis. This is a great entry level opportunity to work in a high energy and fast paced environment
What will you be doing?
- Customer/Carrier/Supplier follow-up
- Support the C. H. Robinson branch network
- Multitask between answering incoming phone calls and responding to emails
- Schedule appointments via phone, email, and company websites
- Complete branch requests
- Ability to build a working relationships
- Effective communication and follow-up
- Answer incoming calls
What are we looking for?
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively
- Effective communication skills via phone and email
- Excellent systems knowledge: MS Office, Excel, and internet navigation
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran