As an Operations Representative at C.H. Robinson, you will support customers and carriers by tracking shipments, scheduling appointments, entering data and solving problems to ensure an excellent customer experience. We will support you from day 1 through our onboarding program, global technology platform and collaborative colleagues. Drive your career forward with us!
What does it take to be a successful Operations Representative for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
C.H. Robinson really is a great place to work. The benefits are great, the people are great, there is room for advancement and the company stands behind the saying ‘We are our people’.
Operations Representative, Minneapolis, MN
I am proud to work at C.H. Robinson because I have discovered my passion in logistics. I get to interact with people all over the country and I am given new opportunities every day.
Operations Representative, Queretaro, Mexico
This being my first job out of college, I feel that I can see a career path. My hard work is noticed and I learn something new every day.
Operations Representative, Kansas City, MO
As an Operations Representative you will ensure operational excellence through supporting both internal and external customers and carriers. You will do this by tracking and tracing our shipments, making appointments, entering shipment data, communicating to help resolve issues and ensure on time departures/arrivals. You will also provide excellent customer service to our carriers and customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales or Account Management.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive virtual ACCELERATOR onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
- Deliver operational excellence to customers, carriers and suppliers.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Schedule appointments via phone, email and company website.
- Provide timely and accurate shipment information to carriers.
- Audit load information for accuracy and completion.
- Complete customer, carrier and supplier requests with a sense of urgency.
- Track and trace shipments in a timely manner to best serve our customers.
- Enter shipment data ensuring a commitment to quality and accuracy.
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and strong internet skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.