Operations Support Staff: M-F 9:30 AM to 6 PMApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
As a Support Staff member on our Carrier Services team you will be responsible for providing administrative support and data entry. You will be assisting carriers and the C.H. Robinson office network when servicing inbound calls, processing insurance certificates and providing resolution to outstanding issues. The main duties of this position require attention to detail, strong customer service skills, and a broad knowledge of the carrier side of our business. You will be fielding questions in regards to the contracting process, insurance certificates as well as other questions. This is an entry level position with room for growth and continuous learning.
What will you be doing?
- Update carrier account information
- Handle incoming phone calls and field carriers questions
- Process insurance certificates for the carrier network
- Responsible for accurate data entry and logging
- Maintain acceptable service levels and individual goals
- Attend 1 on 1 meetings and monthly departmental meetings
- Stay current on departmental procedures and processes
- Be knowledgeable of other areas of the business
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent computer skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple operational procedures and rule sets
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to field upset carrier calls & handle them in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team atmosphere
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with completed tasks
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran