Order Management Analyst
As an Order Management Analyst within our Robinson Fresh division, you will be responsible for ensuring flawless execution of the order process from point of order placement through to final customer payment. This high-volume, fast-paced position requires the combination of your analytical skills and commitment to customer experience as you identify and remove roadblocks that may occur throughout the automated order processes. You’ll showcase your attention to detail and ability to flex in response to shifting priorities across a broad range of tasks, which include order planning, exception management, inventory management, payment resolution, and ongoing process improvement projects to drive operational efficiencies.
Your written and verbal communication skills and ability to navigate through the gray areas within processes will be critical to your success as you convey complex and dynamic information to team members, customers, suppliers, and supplier’s partners.
- Manage and execute orders which may including tracking shipments; exception management; inventory reconciliation, forecasting, and replenishment; invoicing; and reconciliation of claims, credits, and pricing.
- Resolve problems with service failures and orders that do not flow through the automated system properly. Leverage technology and process improvement to remove roadblocks.
- Build relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service, professional communication, and prompt responses to inquiries.
- Maintain item-level data in company systems, e.g. pack sizes, pricing, and commodity descriptions
- Execute and leverage reporting to enhance the customer experience, improve process and to distribute operational information to the team.
- Perform to tactical and operational KPI targets
- Minimum 1 year of customer service or account coordination-related experience
- Ability to work flexible schedule including some weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated customer orientation; commitment to customer service excellence
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Able to work effectively in fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented; ability to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in existing processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; able to navigate multiple systems
- Intermediate understanding of Excel Macros and ability to identify breakdowns within Macros
- Bachelor’s degree
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran