Pricing Coordinator - Entry LevelApply Now
The Pricing Coordinator is a driven individual with relationship-building skills and an eye for identifying business opportunities. This individual will support the administrative efforts of the outside sales team and be a key contributor in growing the branch customer base and company revenue.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate internally with branch sales team on strategies and implementation
- Respond timely and professionally to all customer rate requests
- Primary accountability for creation and maintenance of rate matrices for current Branch Customers
- Timely and accurate updating of CH Robinson Internal Rating Tools
- Assist branch personnel in rate updates, market conditions, customer advisories as requested
- Generate and maintain reports
- Research and gather information for sales planning and forecasting activities,
- Assist outside sales team with set up and maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records and information
- Accompany sales team on appointments to provide support, as requested
- Demonstrate awareness of core products, modes and services of C.H. Robinson
- Possess knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Understand each assigned customer’s business model and competitive advantages
- Handle special projects quickly and efficiently, as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the Internet
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran