Principal Web Analytics Manager (Adobe Analytics)
As a Principal Web Analytics Manager (Adobe Analytics) at CH Robinson, you will leverage your Adobe Analytics expertise to dive into our web and app clickstream data to uncover opportunities for customer experience optimization and customer value delivery. You will also enable stakeholders with actionable, insightful measurement & performance reporting. The ideal candidate will have a robust mix of technical and communication skills, with a passion for optimization, data storytelling, and data visualization.
- Synthesize data from our web analytics tools (primarily Adobe Analytics) into actionable insights about our shippers and their behavior, including their funnel activity and engagement with website features and functionality
- Effectively deliver and communicate recommendations to internal stakeholders and senior leadership
- Actively participate in cross-functional initiatives; collaborating with team members to achieve and measure success
- Provide opportunity analyses, measurement plans, tracking requirements, and post-release and testing analyses
- Create compelling, intuitive dashboards to enable stakeholders to have critical metrics with a focus on anomaly detection and actionable data reporting
- Minimum 4 years of analyzing click stream data (raw and organized) in Adobe Analytics in an online commerce environment
- Minimum 4 years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing including A/B testing tools and concepts (Adobe Target or Optimizely preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and SQL or SAS
- Certified Adobe Analytics expert (able to do tagging set up, tracking parameter implementations using standard data layer, extraction, analysis, and report building)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI (preferred) or similar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with statistical analysis and modelling
- Demonstrated success distilling large quantities of information into clear and concise insights, formulating actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated success identifying and addressing business measurement needs and KPIs
- Demonstrated success communicating analysis to non-technical and non-analytical audiences, both in oral and written presentations
- Demonstrated success working cross functionally and building collaborative relationships across teams
- Detail oriented, with excellent organization skills and extensive attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to extract insights and opportunities from our data
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.