Product Manager (Data Science)Apply Now
We are looking for Product Managers to own the product roadmap for core company initiatives within our Data Science team. The right candidate will be technically minded with a strong foundation in analytics and leveraging data to make decisions. Our Data Science team is tasked with reinventing core parts of our business model, driving automation, and bringing new technology to solve age old problems in ways that fulfil our mission of improving the world’s supply chains.
As a Product Manager, you will be embedded within our Data Science team. You will own relationships with key stakeholders and be responsible for their engagement with the products being built, as you represent their voice alongside the strategic vision to our developers and scientists. We are on a mission to relentlessly reinvent our business model and you will own a key part of that reinvention by taking end-to-end ownership of products within our ecosystem.
The ideal candidates have a passion to understand the details of our business and be lifelong learners, as they will work within the constantly changing space of Data Science & Machine Learning. C.H. Robinson is an industry leader in the transportation space and the products you build will become core pillars of our digital platform.
- Own the product roadmap and strategic vision for our products.
- Embed with our Data Science team as a core team member to drive outcomes.
- Develop a complete understanding of our business problems and how we use data to solve them
- Work closely with IT Product teams to productionize successful products in an on demand environment
- Focus on continual improvement and understand the gaps of the algorithms and products we deliver
- We value creativity, humor, and the ability to not take ourselves very seriously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in leveraging advanced analytics to make decisions.
- Experience in a software development environment.
- Experience in programming, preferably R or Python
- Familiarity with data fundamentals including SQL
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Experience working with production code & IT teams.
- Experience working with Machine Learning including Data Mining, Network Models & Deep Learning.
- Previous Product Management Experience where you owned a technology product.
- Experience aggregating data and presenting it to users.
- Proven ability to own the outcomes of a product.
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran