Project Coordinator (RFI/RFP)Apply Now
The Project Coordinator (RFI/RFP) is an integral part of the new Corporate Deal Desk team which is dedicated to driving efficiency through our network sales teams and providing the optimal customer experience. The RFI/RFP Coordinator is the subject matter expert with our new content management and RFI response software and will also help in developing professional responses to client Requests for Information and Proposals (RFI & RFP). In addition, the person in this role will also have the opportunity to work with various Subject Matter Experts in the CH Robinson enterprise to ensure relevant commercial content is updated and current in our content management tool. Additional responsibilities may include custom proposal creation and presentation development as customer demand increases. This role will be integrated with the Deal Desk team, as part of the Sales Enablement and the large Customer Shared Services team at corporate. This ideal candidate can maximizes technology systems and has excellent interpersonal communication, including written and verbal skills.
- Leverage our content management tool to create professional written responses to RFI’s and RFP’s, addressing our customers’ goals and objectives.
- Establish and manage appropriate process to ensure question/answer response database is updated with current content (manage relationships with network of SME’s and leaders responsible for creating and submitting the content, leveraging the tool for intake process).
- Work directly with TMC Business Development and within the Sales Enablement Deal Desk team to create customized proposals and presentations.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Proven ability to apply expertise and transferable knowledge
- Strong customer orientation and customer focused service delivery
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong ability to prioritize to meet customer deadlines
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Flexible work schedule based on RFI/RFP/RFQ demand
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran