Quality Assurance AnalystApply Now
The Carrier Solutions Team at C.H. Robinson is leading the company towards scalability goals of billions of transactions. Our team is comprised of architects, UX, engineers, and business analysts who are passionate about delivering world class products. We are looking for a collaborative, driven, Software Test Engineer to help deliver our vision. As part of C.H. Robinson's Plan To Execute Group, you'll work with a talented and passionate engineering team building world class software. You'll be working with a variety of tools and frameworks that power the transactional heart of our company. You'll be challenged to test our applications and make sure quality is at the forefront of our development practices. If you are highly motivated, ambitious and looking for a challenging and rewarding environment, you are looking at the right opportunity!
- Define, document and maintain quality assurance plans and test cases by analyzing business and technical requirements
- Prepare and execute manual test scripts, document test results and maintain test cases as needed
- Develop and maintain manual test scripts with a variety of test frameworks
- Execute manual regression tests during build cycles and report test status to the team
- Log and track application issues in agile backlog for the development team to address
- Work within a team to manage testing in an agile environment
- Willingness to learn automated testing skills
- Experience with testing methodologies
- Experience with test case management tool
- Experience with software development cycle using Git
- Working in an environment with continuous integration/continuous delivery is a plus
- Experience with transportation or logistics information systems
- Experience with mobile applications
- Knowledge of SQL Server and database queries
- General technical solution architecture and debugging
Undergraduate degree in business administration, computer science/software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran