What’s the opportunity?
C.H. Robinson’s network is staffed by talented, diverse, hard-working people, who are critical to maintaining our competitive edge in this fast-paced, innovative industry. As a recruiter on our Talent Acquisition team, your primary focus will be hiring into our operations roles across a broad set of United States locations. The operations function is a mission-critical area of our business, and we are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter to source, attract and evaluate top talent to support ongoing success and growth. You’ll move candidates quickly through the recruitment process, ensuring a positive experience for all involved while also focusing on advancing the awareness of our talent brand.
- Source, screen and evaluate applications, moving candidates through the process with a focus on candidate experience and providing a realistic job preview
- Build a diverse talent pipeline through a variety of sourcing techniques while continuously innovating with new ideas to attract talent; maintain relationships and network with qualified candidates as you prepare for future hiring needs
- Be a talent advisor by providing hiring managers relevant information on the talent market, hiring trends and recruiting best practices
- Adhere to job file management processes by maintaining candidate information, requisition data and communications in applicant tracking system
- Be a subject matter expert on the roles you support and be able sell our opportunities
- Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to our recruitment efforts
- Participate in various talent-related projects
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience or experience supporting a recruitment function
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate
- Recognized as results-oriented, self-directed and adaptable to change
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team working towards a common goal, while also delivering individual results
- Proven learning agility, able to retain and apply new information and practices
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran