Report Developer (PowerBI)
As a Report Developer (PowerBI) within our Robinson Fresh Analytics reporting team, you will be responsible for developing dynamic reporting tools for internal and external customers and providing operational and strategic report development/support within C.H. Robinson standard reporting platforms. You will perform various levels of data analysis, process analysis, requirements gathering, and report creation in support of business operations and project goals yielding customized data visualizations and actionable analytics. In this role you will work with service leadership, sales management, IT, supply chain, and other business lines as needed to manage visibility of accurate data and applying analytics to help provide analysis to the customer.
This role is located in Eden Prairie, MN and will report into the Manager of Analytics
- Create reports, dashboards, and guided ad hoc reporting.
- Ensure timely, accurate, streamlined, and consistent reporting/analytics for all internal and external customers.
- Gather appropriate specifications for data collection and transformation requirements and build report prototypes rapidly and accurately.
- Collaborate with end users to interpret data results and analyze potential impact to the business.
- Write data retrieval programs to import, extract, and transfer data from heterogeneous data sources throughout the organization to support ad hoc reporting.
- Design, develop, and support self-service reporting options.
- Responsible to work collaboratively with the Enterprise Data Warehouse team to access the enterprise data and other data marts in a sustainable way with the highest regard for data integrity.
- Perform quality assurance testing of reports and dashboards and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) sessions. Ensure quality of the reports prior to releasing to production.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ professional working experience
- Minimum 1 year of reporting and analytics experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with SQL, Access, data visualization tools, including Power BI and Tableau
- Experience with backend data structuring and organizing data
- Experience with programming languages, including R and Python
- Experience analyzing market research data, including AC Nielsen, IRI, and USDA
- Knowledge of fresh produce/ perishable or CPG markets
- Proven interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in Transportation, Logistics and Financial Systems
- Capable problem solver who uses logic to create effective solutions to complex customer problems
- Demonstrate a positive, determined, and ambitious approach when confronted with technical challenges
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.