Senior Compensation Analyst
As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the design, implementation and administration of compensation and incentive plan programs to support all business divisions worldwide. You’ll support businesses in meeting their objectives and facilitate alignment to a pay for performance compensation philosophy. This role demands a highly collaborative approach and strong project management skills to navigate complexity and ensure initiatives come to fruition. In this role, you will be a member of C.H. Robinson’s Compensation Team in the Human Resources department.
This is located in Eden Prairie, MN and will report to the Director of Compensation.
- Implement and monitor compensation systems and programs designed to meet global business needs, and maximize people performance and organizational capability.
- Collaborate with business SMEs and HR Centers of Excellence to continually align global compensation programs with other talent management processes.
- Assist with the year-end compensation planning process close-out and planning process including communication regarding administration and change, data management, analysis and consulting.
- Support the build of market pricing/salary survey capabilities
- Lead compensation-related projects.
- Play a key role in administering sales compensation plans through close partnership with the broader Compensation team, business SMEs, and operational staff, supporting payout calculations, fielding employee questions, and planning design reviews to ensure evolution with our changing business needs.
- Provide input to the design, development and implementation of our compensation administration and planning tools in partnership with IT and HR
- Minimum of 5 years’ Compensation experience, demonstrating sound knowledge of market pricing, job documentation, HRIS systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience demonstrating the ability to lead complex and multi-faceted projects
- Global compensation experience
- Variable compensation design experience (e.g. sales, formulaic and discretionary incentives, etc.)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Workday
- Proven analytical, modeling and reporting skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Self-motivated, team player, who is able to multi-task and prioritize work
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand business need while building detailed administration process.
- Solid verbal, written and communication skills
- Project management experience for large, complex initiatives
- Change management experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.