Senior Compensation Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an immediate impact at a global, Fortune 250 Company? Do you enjoy partnering with business leaders and collaborating with a talented Compensation team to add value to your organization? As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will support the design, implementation and administration of compensation and incentive plan programs to all business divisions worldwide. You will support businesses in meeting their objectives and facilitating alignment to a pay for performance compensation philosophy.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are highly collaborative and have strong project management skills to navigate through complexity and ensure initiatives come to fruition.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Implement and monitor compensation systems and programs designed to meet global business needs and maximize people performance and organizational capability.
- Collaborate with business SMEs and HR Centers of Excellence to continually align global compensation programs with other talent management processes.
- Provide analysis and support on moderately complex regional and global compensation core processes, projects, and initiatives.
- Conduct year-end compensation planning process close-out and planning process including communication regarding administration and change, data management, analysis, and consulting.
- Support the build of market pricing/salary survey capabilities.
- Lead compensation-related projects.
- Play a key role in administering sales compensation plans through close partnership with the broader Compensation team, business SMEs, and operational staff, supporting payout calculations, fielding employee questions, and planning design reviews to ensure evolution with our changing business needs.
- Provide input to the design, development and implementation of our compensation administration and planning tools in partnership with IT and HR.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of Compensation experience, demonstrating sound knowledge of market pricing, job documentation, and HRIS systems.
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating the ability to lead complex and multi-faceted projects.
- ·Variable compensation design experience (e.g. sales, formulaic and discretionary incentives, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Workday
- Global compensation experience
- Strong financial acumen and proven analytical, modeling and reporting skills
- Self-motivated, team player, who can multi-task and prioritize work
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work and influence at all levels of the organization
- Solid verbal, written and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment
- Values a diverse and inclusive workenvironment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.