Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst
C.H. Robinson is looking for a Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst that is passionate and experienced in streamlining processes and eliminating waste to achieve organizational excellence. As a key member of the Finance Operational Excellence team for C.H. Robinson, you will drive the execution of strategic Finance initiatives through a Continuous Improvement framework.
This is an exciting opportunity if you have experience with Lean/Six Sigma continuous improvement methodologies and have strong change management and project management capabilities.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We continue to monitor when it will be safe to return to the office.
- Redesign processes to yield appropriate external service levels at appropriate costs while constantly optimizing resources.
- Remove waste from operational processes and pro-actively assess the effectiveness of processes.
- Process Management of strategic initiatives that maximize customer value, increase operational efficiency or increase volume throughput.
- Execute data and metric driven operational strategy in-line with Finance strategies while ensuring employees and leaders focus on operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Partner with the Finance Data and Analytics team to prepare operational performance reports to provide insights to leadership and employees; monitor performance, workload and resource reports, estimate and measure project value.
- Collaborate with Finance Operations Continuous Improvement team to execute process mapping exercises, time studies, and other project-related process improvement tasks.
- Identify opportunities to enhance or supplement existing technologies through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to advance processes and automation.
- Implement and maintain project portfolio management software including building, executing, and distributing project portfolio dashboards and reports.
- Maintain relationships and communications between internal and external project management resources, stakeholders, and senior management.
- Foster a culture of accountability, execution and on-going training and development.
- Stay current on industry trends and emerging market conditions related to organizational effectiveness, continued improvement, technology and automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience executing large, cross functional projects using a continuous improvement framework, such as Lean / Six Sigma, within business operations (preferably Finance operations)
- Up to 25% Travel (domestic and international)
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma and/or related methodologies
- Experience using business and data analytics to drive continuous improvement
- Change management capabilities with emphasis on team behavior change
- Excellent planning skills with ability to effectively manage multiple cross-functional workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience influencing without authority, effectively resolving conflict and thriving in a matrixed environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the appropriate audience
- Ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.