Senior Data Analyst, Marketing
- Job ID
- Primary Location
- Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Additional Location(s)
- Grapevine, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas; Seattle, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri
As a Data Scientist of Marketing at CH Robinson, you will leverage your expertise in marketing data science, your skills in communication, and your passion for optimization, data storytelling, and data visualization, to drive informed change.
You will operate in a critical function, diving into our marketing data and serving as a key contributor on an impactful team of Analysts and Data Scientists, whose work will result in tangible improvements in our marketing capabilities.
C.H. Robinson recognizes the importance of workplace flexibility. We are committed to providing a remote-friendly work environment, both now and in the future.Our global technology teams will continue to have the flexibility that enables you to work where you are most effective, whether that be remote or in the office.
- Be a peer leader and contributor on a team of analysts and data scientists, aligned to the Marketing organization, and foster a team culture that brings diverse, creative, value-added solutions
- Synthesize data from our marketing channels into actionable insights to understand the impact of our marketing efforts on company performance
- Conduct advanced statistical analyses (i.e., classification, regression) using Python and/or R to yield actionable insights/recommendations to stakeholders
- Effectively deliver and communicate recommendations to internal stakeholders and senior leadership
- Actively participate in cross-functional initiatives; collaborating with team members to measure and achieve success
- Create compelling and intuitive dashboards to enable stakeholders with critical metrics, focusing on anomaly detection and actionable data reporting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing analytics focused on areas such as attribution, campaign ROI measurement and marketing mix modeling
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with digital analytics platforms like Adobe, Google Analytics, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with raw digital application and/or web data
- Proficient in tools such as Python, R, and SQL
- Proficient in Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Domo, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and a high school diploma/GED
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Demonstrated success distilling large quantities of information (billions of records) into clear and concise insights, formulating actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated success applying advanced statistical techniques to identify economic impacts with statistical confidence amid noisy, sparse, or incomplete data.
- Experience working with APIs/SDKs to drive marketing automation
- Proven commercial experience working at digital-first or app-based companies
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills across all types of stakeholders
- Demonstrated success working cross functionally and building collaborative relationships across teams
- Master's degree in Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Economics, Psychology, Physics, Statistics, or related field
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTUREpage.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.