Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager
The Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager is accountable for leading various enterprise marketing initiatives and projects to drive commercial growth for C.H. Robinson. This person will proactively work alongside the Director of Enterprise Marketing as well as divisional/marketing leadership to determine priorities and direct the marketing resources. A proactive and persistent approach, as well as an ability to work collaboratively across all stakeholder groups, especially other divisional and regional marketing teams, will be keys to your success. The ideal candidate has strong commercial marketing skills, with an understanding of branding and key messaging disciplines, and strong project management skills.
This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Marketing. The position is based at C.H. Robinson’s Corporate Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Lead and execute key initiatives and projects from the annual C.H. Robinson enterprise marketing plan to drive awareness and growth
- Project manage enterprise marketing efforts as identified
- Build and maintain strong relationships with divisional marketing teams to align priorities and marketing value for stakeholders.
- Assist in the implementation of the enterprise marketing strategy – including key messaging development and content creation through various marketing channels including email, events, web, etc. with measurable impact.
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure enterprise content and channels are delivering our overall messaging goals and not out of balance.
- Assist in the continual updating of the holistic enterprise plan across divisions as initiatives evolve.
- Support efforts around gathering enterprise and technology story opportunities to help promote the enterprise customer promise.
- Manage enterprise technology marketing projects
- Prepare executive level presentations, reporting and recommendations based on key findings
- Be an active member of the C.H. Robinson Marketing team representing the entire department
- Liaise with other functional areas to gather potential enterprise content in support of customer promise.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 or more years of marketing experience, B2B and Service marketing experience preferred
- Experience in transportation/supply chain industry
- Skill in building relationships
- Ability to align stakeholders with unique and/or differing perspectives
- Ability to accomplish work through others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience
- Experience successfully driving results in cross-functional, matrix organizations
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.