Senior Financial Analyst (Investment Spending)
As a Senior Financial Analyst on our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team supporting the enterprise, you will provide decision support to senior management on company investment decisions. In this role, you will support and execute the evaluation of investment opportunities to maximize shareholder return, minimize risk and improve Company prioritization and accountability. This is a critical position that will evolve FP&A at C.H. Robinson, generating significant value and pave the path for future FP&A advancement Companywide.
- Execute process for evaluating investment decisions to ensure both shareholder value creation and risk mitigation
- Collaborate with business and functional partners to ensure project assumptions are supported with financial analysis and work with stakeholders to ensure the investment assumptions are realistic
- Implement post-project review process to assess actual return on investment relative to initial expectations
- Manage implementation of and utilize reporting and analytical tools ensuring stakeholders are equipped with the necessary information to make informed business and financial decisions
- Partner with IT organization to build and enhance reporting and analytical tools
- Implement continuous improvement across the FP&A function
- Lead ad hoc FP&A projects as requested
- Identify and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 4 years’ of professional experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or other Finance-related roles
- Data analytics, financial analysis and accounting skills
- Experience with Continuous Improvement, Lean or Six Sigma tools and processes
- Experience with finance technology – i.e. Oracle, Essbase, TM1
- Communication, influence and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to navigate in a matrixed organization with multiple competing priorities
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.