Senior Manager, Analytical Products (Remote Opportunity)
The Senior Manager, Analytical Products will be at the forefront of delivering on our mission to relentlessly improve supply chain outcomes and drive customer success and growth. You will be responsible for leading a talented team in the design, development, and delivery of “smart solutions” to over 100,000 customers. In this role you will be a collaborative, technical and analytical leader with a passion for developing cutting edge and differentiated advanced analytics solutions in collaboration with cross functional internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop solutions and capabilities that meet and exceed the needs of our customers and stakeholders
- Hire, train, coach and develop a high performing analytics product development team to ensure alignment with current and future goals and initiatives, and towards the achievement of their career goals and performance objectives
- Own the roadmap and strategic vision for our customer facing product suite by aligning with commercial leaders, customers, account teams and customer facing analytical consultants
- Focus on the continuous improvement and enhancements of our products
- Establish processes, allocate team resources, organize, and manipulate large data sets and ensure data quality and accuracy
- Partner cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels in the development of our products
- Lead multi-faceted and complex products from start to finish ensuring team accountability, audience centric communication, adherence to timelines and deadlines and effective integration into the business
- Conduct ongoing and ad-hoc analyses of customer behavior across the full funnel, turning them into actionable insights and recommendations that inform ongoing product enhancement
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a preferred focus in Statistics, Math, Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working in analytics, data science, business intelligence or strategy/management consulting with a deep understanding of advanced analytics & predictive modeling
- Experience motivating, developing, coaching, and managing leaders and professionals
- Proven ability to own the outcomes of a product suite
- Experience with statistical modeling and data visualization tools
- MBA or Masters in Analytics
- Proven track record of leading teams to produce significant, measurable results
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proven success driving projects from strategy to execution
- Possess strong strategic orientation, ability to think critically, and evaluate broad impacts of work
- Resilient and adaptable to change; thrives in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Mind leader with a strong foundation in balancing product scalability with individual customer needs
- Values an inclusive and diverse work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTUREpage.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.