Senior Program Manager - Diverse Recruitment
Location United States Remote
C.H. Robinson is looking for a Senior Program Manager specializing in Diverse Recruitment who will manage and execute initiatives focused on hiring diverse talent and ensuring inclusive hiring practices. In this role, you will partner closely with recruiters, the D&I team, HR colleagues and business leaders to achieve success. If you have experience leading diverse recruitment initiatives, strong program or project management skills and knowledge of best practices to attract and hire diverse talent, we’d love to connect with you!
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Build and execute an external partnership strategy to source and attract diverse talent.
- Coordinate participation in external diversity conferences and events.
- Proactively source and pipeline diverse talent for key positions and markets.
- Analyze, monitor and report recruiting metrics for hiring diverse talent.
- Advisor to the Hiring Review Committee, which exists to ensure an inclusive hiring process and increase the diversity in our North American leadership positions; manages ongoing communication, training, selection and continuous improvement of the committee.
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups to build and execute diverse recruitment strategies.
- Partner with the Media and Employer Brand team on recruitment marketing strategies to attract diverse talent.
- Train and advise recruiters, HR partners, hiring managers and business leaders on inclusive hiring processes diverse recruitment best practices.
- Partner with Employee Relations on annual affirmative action reporting process.
- Build out roadmap for expanding diversity initiatives and programs.
- Lead additional diverse recruitment projects, programs and initiatives, as needed.
- Minimum 4 years’ talent acquisition experience including leading or participating in diverse recruitment initiatives
- Minimum 4 years’ experience leading and executing programs or projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestically) once our company travel restrictions are lifted
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proven experience developing relationships with diversity serving organizations focused on creating talent pools
- Experience creating sourcing strategies to attract diverse talent
- Analyzes data to infer insights and make data driven decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to tailor messaging based on the audience
- Strong facilitation skills; able to connect with an audience
- Organizes, designs, develops and delivers on projects
- Develops and manages relationships to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Maintains confidentiality and handles sensitive information diplomatically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation RangeAnnual Salary: $71,100.00 - $115,000.00
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.