Senior Project Manager, Finance Strategy and Business OperationsApply Now
The Senior Project Manager, Finance Strategy and Business Operations provides project leadership and support on strategic initiatives for the Corporate Finance organization. You will do this through managing and executing on a wide-range of strategic initiatives using effective communication and collaboration skills with the ability to involve subject matter experts and influence stakeholders at multiple levels of a matrixed organization. You will be responsible for ensuring alignment of key strategies by establishing standard operating processes and success metrics and driving continuous process improvements. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment to achieve strong results; solutions-oriented and driven to contribute to the broader finance organization and able to think and communicate clearly and proactively to influence current and future state.
- Establish and maintain alignment of Corporate Finance key strategies and initiatives through ownership and facilitation of various activities such as: project planning, communication, schedule cadence, product delivery, etc. across a variety of teams.
- Facilitate meaningful discussions with a variety of stakeholders by extracting differing viewpoints through effective consulting to understand varying needs and influence project output.
- Develop and maintain project plans, determine sequencing of tasks, maintain scope, adhere to budget and timeline, manage deliverables and evaluate project success.
- Create communication plans and content, set cadence, provide regular status updates to stakeholders and serve as the primary point of contact on assigned Finance initiatives.
- Lead planning sessions, town halls and other meeting rhythms which includes coordination of meeting logistics, creating format, owning the agenda, assigning responsibilities to team members/subject matter experts, collaborating with internal/external stakeholders, preparing materials, documenting discussion items, taking action on open items and measuring outcomes.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships within Finance and throughout the broader organization at all levels.
- Analyze industry trends and perform financial and conceptual analysis
- Drive continuous improvement by creating and executing project management, change management, communication and measurement processes.
- Facilitate conflict resolution, remove impediments to project success and escalate risks and issues as appropriate.
- Represent Finance on special projects outside of the team.
- 3 years’ professional experience
- Experience managing large-scale and complex projects
- Proficiency in excel, data blending and analytics
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel annually
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a Finance, Accounting or related position
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to communicate effectively across varied stakeholder audiences, including senior and executive level leaders
- Possesses strong strategic orientation, ability to think critically, and evaluate broad impacts of work
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take initiative under ambiguous circumstances
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Able to develop and clearly and concisely present a professional product to multiple levels of management
- Organized, able to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and follow through on commitments
- Prior work experience in a decentralized, multi-site, global organization
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran