Senior Talent Brand ConsultantApply Now
The Senior Talent Brand Consultant will partner to build and execute an employee experience strategy that reflects the employee value proposition and talent strategies and initiatives to attract, engage and retain talent at C.H. Robinson. In this role, you will leverage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) internally and externally to share our culture and tell our employer story to drive employee engagement and talent brand awareness.
You will be part of the Internal Communications team within Human Resources and work closely with Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Community Relations and Diversity and Inclusion to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and employee engagement goals. Establishing and evaluating metrics and performance benchmarks for the talent branding strategy is also part of this role.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure C.H. Robinson’s EVP is effectively communicated internally and externally to attract top talent and increase employee engagement.
- Educate internal audiences on our EVP to ensure it is shared accurately and consistently.
- Infuse talent brand and EVP messages in internal communications as appropriate.
- Own the EVP and talent brand, including ongoing review and refinement.
- Collaborate closely with marketing to ensure alignment with corporate brand including: providing direction and messaging on recruiting related projects and materials and ensure EVP is used appropriately; ensure all external communications are in alignment with corporate brand messaging to customer and carrier audiences; collaborate on shared external channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, websites) to ensure good audience experience and message alignment.
- Curate content to promote the talent brand both internally and externally to engage employees as well as increase overall talent brand awareness and applicant flow.
- Produce talent brand content for and manage digital platforms (e.g. Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn). Develop response strategies that build engagement.
- Support the ongoing innovation and upkeep of the careers and community relations sites maximizing the talent brand.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the day-to-day planning and execution of talent brand efforts to support talent initiatives (e.g. candidate experience, onboarding materials, open enrollment).
- Partner with HR leaders to define a strategy for work place surveys and external events and execute the action plans.
- Work with Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager and Talent Acquisition in leveraging the EVP to attract, engage and retain a diverse population of talent.
- Set goals and measure the effectiveness of the talent brand strategy. Report back results and ROI to HR management.
- Stay current on best practices and trends to execute an effective talent brand strategy internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ communications, recruitment, branding and/or content marketing experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite and basic design work experience
- Employee and employer branding experience
- Balance of strategic vision and ability to execute
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience communicating across cultures is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to use key recruitment tools to increase brand awareness
- Strong analytic ability and understanding of key talent and marketing metrics to measure ROI
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran