Senior Tax Accountant
C.H. Robinson, a Fortune 250 Company, is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join our growing team. In this role, will actively participate in the corporate tax department responsibilities to ensure compliance with federal and state tax reporting requirements and ASC 740 Accounting for Income Taxes. This will include supporting tax audits and accounting for the quarterly close process. You will report to the Tax Manager in this newly created role.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office in Eden Prairie, MNor Kansas City, MO where you will have an opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of peers.
- Prepare quarterly and annual income tax provisions, federal and state income tax returns and quarterly estimates
- Conduct research to analyze proposed and existing tax laws, regulations, and rulings
- Assist with tax audits and notices
- Review and prepare income tax accounting necessary for SEC filings
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience
- 3+ years tax or accounting experience in a public accounting firm or a large corporate tax department
- Prior experience working with ASC 740 to analyze and disclose income tax risk(s)
- CPA and/or graduate degree
- OneSource or equivalent income tax compliance software experience
- Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud Software or another tax provision software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and manage workload within statutory and internal deadlines
- Strong team player that will work well with others and is also comfortable working independently
- Tech savvy including proficiency with MS Excel
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.