Software Engineer (Cloud Application)Apply Now
We currently have a position for a full stack Software Developer with exposure to working on customer facing applications. A Full Stack Developer will perform analysis, design, programming, and automated testing tasks to deliver on strategic projects impacting our customer and carrier facing businesses. The successful applicant will be a creative, self-motivated individual, capable of working independently or in a team environment, and on multiple projects at once.
- Design, develop and deliver code that is necessary to support new feature developments and enhancements in an agile environment
- Deliver unit tests and automated tests with all code to prove correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Interface with 3rd party data vendors to consume their data.
- Providing innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment.
- Working with the application team to deliver front end features and back end functionality on a user facing SaaS application.
- Proficiency in working with and creating RESTful web services
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Work collaboratively with UX, design and the rest of the engineering team to develop customer facing applications using RESTful APIs and modern front-end frameworks(Angular, React)
- Proficiency with objected oriented design in a modern programming language
- A minimum of 3 -5 years software development experience
- Experience creating containerized applications and micro services.
- Working experience with Windows and Linux operating systems with the ability to move freely between each.
- Comfort in a team/collaborative environment and the ability to effectively communicate with peers.
- Someone who is excited by emerging technologies and using those technologies to solve business problems.
- A degree preferably in computer science, or similar technical degree.
- Bonus if you also have some experience in Python.
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us – we’re large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran