Software EngineerApply Now
C.H. Robinson is looking for a Full Stack Developer with experience developing modern web applications to join our Navisphere Vision development team. We are making a large investment in a highly strategic part of our business and we are looking for dynamic individual contributors to help us deliver on that investment. If you are highly motivated and ambitious, ready to make a direct impact on our business and looking for a challenging and rewarding environment, you are looking at the right opportunity!
A Full Stack Developer will perform analysis, design, programming, and automated testing tasks to deliver on strategic projects specific to C.H. Robinson’s customer and carrier facing products. The individual will need to pay great attention to detail, take pride in their work and have a good sense of product requirements. A successful applicant will be a creative, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, capable of working independently or in a team environment, and on multiple projects at once. Additionally, applicants should have excellent communication skills.
- Design, develop and deliver code that is necessary to support new feature developments and enhancements in an agile environment
- Deliver unit tests and automated tests with all code to prove correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work collaboratively with UX, design and the rest of the engineering team to develop customer facing applications using RESTful APIs and modern front-end frameworks(Angular, React)
- Proficiency with objected oriented design in a modern programming language
- Provide high-level technical options that may span multiple systems
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed designs, and technical estimates
- Proficiency in working with and creating RESTful web services
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing web applications using MS SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing and consuming RESTful web services
- Demonstrated success in the development and delivery of information technology solutions in a fast-
- paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient with Git, or comparable distributed version control system
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work under minimal supervision
Undergraduate degree in computer science/software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us – we’re large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran