Software Test EngineerApply Now
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer for Automated Testing. You will join our NAST team and be writing automated tests in various capabilities that NAST contributes to. Successful applicants will have attributes of a motivated, self-starter who is highly organized, possesses great communication skills and enjoys the challenges of multi-tasking. You must be comfortable working as part of a collaborative team as well as independently. The candidate should have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn about our custom built applications.
The NAST team is creating new business functionality in all of our core applications including Order Management, Rating, Master Data and Execution. You will collaborate with Business Analysts, Software Engineers and other QA Analysts to plan and execute automated quality assurance testing of various application components. The candidate will be responsible for driving the quality of the product while ensuring that the product conforms to both functional and non-functional requirements. Responsibilities include test planning, design and development of test cases, test data development, test execution and documentation of test results utilizing the Microsoft suite of tools. This position will use Microsoft Coded UI Test.
- Define, document and maintain quality assurance plans and test cases by analyzing business and technical requirements
- Prepare and execute automated test scripts, document test results and revise test cases as needed
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts with Coded UI Test
- Execute automated regression tests during build cycles and report test status to the team
- Log and track application issues for the development team to address
- Develop and maintain automated data validation tests
- Experience with C# and object oriented programming principles
- Knowledge of SQL Server and database queries
- General technical solution architecture and debugging
- At least 3 years of experience in IT as a Quality Assurance engineer
- Experience with Microsoft Coded UI Test
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
- Experience with transportation or logistics information systems
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, computer science/software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran