UX DesignerApply Now
We are looking for a talented User Experience professional to join the Carrier Solutions team. Your mission is to help our users succeed by creating simple and intuitive products and features that meet their needs. We believe that delivering a successful product happens in an environment where collaboration, openness, teamwork and respect for each other are valued. If you are passionate about designing software that makes people’s lives easier, have strong communication skills, solid design experience, UX research experience, and a genuine enjoyment for working collaboratively, let’s talk!
Our business counts on us to deliver the full suite of products and services used by our internal and external customers, carriers and vendors across the globe to manage their day to day transportation needs. This team is dedicated to building exceptional user experiences and continuously innovating our web delivered solutions. You will help shape products critical to C.H. Robinson’s worldwide logistics operations and its continued growth and success.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to understand and influence strategy and business goals and advocate for a human-centered approach
- Determine which UX artifacts will be needed to effectively collaborate and iterate from vision through execution, including personas, journey maps, workflow diagrams, low-fi designs, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct design brainstorms and reviews with fellow designers, developers, business analysts and stakeholders
- Use your understanding of UX best practices, Agile and usability testing to iteratively improve workflows and designs
- Understand and navigate the relationship between the user, the UI and the data available behind the scenes
- Represent and advocate for our end user throughout the life of a project
- Observe and interview users in their work environment, collect data, conduct competitor research and translate findings into meaningful outcome-based recommendations
- Use your engaging and charismatic presentation style to share the real people behind the research. Tell their stories in a way that helps our stakeholders and project teams understand real user needs, motivations and behaviors
- Ability to travel up to 15% dependent on specific project work
- Experience in a UX design role working on projects involving complex data and workflows
- Knowledge of user-centered design techniques, basic design principles and interaction design concepts
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills
- Experience with a wide range of design and prototyping tools. We believe in using the best tool to accomplish the job at hand. A few that we use regularly are Figma, Sketch, InVision, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A degree in HCI, Human Factors, Interaction Design or other related fields
- Experience working on native mobile applications
- Experience conducting UX research, including working directly with end users
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us – we’re large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran