Vice President Digital Channel Partnerships (Flexible Location)
Do you have experience building strong partnerships to expand business models? Do you enjoy developing digital channel connections on multiple platforms? If so, join the team at C.H. Robinson. We are looking for a creative, dynamic leader for our enterprise-wide strategy, sales and overall development. This is an exciting opportunity to accelerate the pace of expansion through new channels and partnerships. You will lead a team, have the support of senior leadership, and the backing of the world’s most powerful supply chain platform.
This position may be remote throughout North America.
- Build and lead our strategy to grow our business using new strategic partnerships, channel sales partners with a focus on digitally connecting to expand our services.
- Build the pipeline of partner candidates and known channel models and create strategy for new models and ways we connect.
- Build and execute the sales plan to accomplish integration with the targets. (consider the existing sales commercial organization and leadership as resources and a part of this plan)
- Determine how to best structure your team including direct resources or connected resources in divisions or other shared services.
- Collaborate with division leadership to build the plan and connect to their key work streams in digital connectivity.
- Collaborate with the Technology department and Divisions to improve overall digital connectivity prioritization to improve return on investment (including API, EDI, ERP/TMS, customer direct, carrier direct, etc.).
- Build out our M&A strategy in this space. Consider alternative structures for how we might integrate any needed acquisitions.
- Build an effective measurement plan to track the impact of business added through our integrations.
- Build a repeatable model for digital channel sales partnerships including the legal agreements and templates for any revenue sharing plans.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Minimum 12 years of professional experience
Minimum 5 years of B2B channel partnerships
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Strategic thinker with track record of creative solutions
- Experience setting up sales channel partnerships or other strategic B2B partnerships
- Experience leading people and building teams
- Strong functional knowledge of system to system connectivity including API
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple internal stakeholders and/or company business units
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.