Intern (June 2019 start)Apply Now
ACCELERATE HERE. SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SUPPLY CHAINS.
As one of the largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, we help people around the world get the products they need, when they need them. We have big plans, and shaping the future takes a team as diverse as the world’s supply chains. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are energized by solving challenging problems and owning your success, join our industry leading team of supply chain experts as we drive the industry forward.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our internship is more than a learning experience; it’s an opportunity to make an impact at a Fortune 500 global company. You’ll help some of the world’s most prominent companies move their products around the globe. The world of logistics is ever changing and you’ll be in the middle of the action, gaining business experience that will benefit you for a lifetime.
Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Carrier Management interns are integrated into our teams, giving you the opportunity to learn global freight services and help shippers and carriers optimize supply chains. Your internship will begin with an onboarding program where you’ll learn more about C.H. Robinson, and our technology, processes, and culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DOYou’ll be exposed to multiple facets of the logistics and transportation industry, such as:
- Sales and negotiation techniques
- Building customer relationships
- Operations management
- Transportation information systems
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Undergraduate education at a Junior or Senior level (pursuing a business, sales, logistics, supply chain, communications, or related major is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Relationship building skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask