Sales Executive (Textiles)
Do you have expertise in the Textile industry? Are you driven to succeed?Then you may be a great fit for a Sales Executive on our Global Textile Logistics team. You will play a key role in growing the Global Textile Logistics services by securing new profitable and sustainable customers within your territory. Utilizing your excellent relationship-building skills, you'll directly generate revenue and drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, presenting recommendations for supply chain improvements, and closing the sales.
The territory for this role will include New York City and New Jersey.
- Manage customer interactions (fostering relationships, customer calls)
- Visit customers and potential clients within assigned territory 3 to 4 days per week
- Collaborate with sales leader to ensure alignment with team strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience
- Consult with multiple levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers' business challenges and supply chain goals
- Develop tailored solutions that deliver value and support the customer's business strategy
- Prospect, plan and conduct face to face visits with new prospective customers within designated territory
- Update CRM system on a regular basis
- Remain engaged with customers to ensure ongoing success of accounts in collaboration with assigned account management team
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customs broker, or operations experience from a freight forwarder or outside sales experience
- Textile industry experience
- Ability to travel 3-4 days per week within assigned territory (post-Covid)
- Bachelors degree
- Advanced knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Keen sense for business development
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.