Associate Sales Executive (Global Forwarding)
As an Associate Sales Executive on our Global Forwarding team your primary focus is on winning new business while managing, maintaining, and growing existing accounts. Leveraging our broad range of logistics services, you will educate your customers and implement solutions to help optimize their supply chains. You’ll be backed by our network of supply chain experts, proven sales processes and innovative technology. From prospecting through implementation, you’ll work to initiate and close business. Through daily account management, you will strengthen your relationships as you meet your customers’ ongoing logistics needs. As your relationships grow, so will your pay. Sales Executives are driven to win, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love a good challenge.
- Find new customers and drive new sales opportunities by identifying key decision makers, determining the appropriate approach for each
- Create solutions based on customer needs utilizing our vast portfolio of logistics services
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant communication to ensure day-to-day and long-term needs are met
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal teams and executing operational tasks, as needed
- Leverage our global technology platform, Navisphere, to provide data driven solutions that add value and efficiencies within the customer’s supply chain
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and C.H. Robinson service offerings
- High school or GED equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Passion for sales and building customer relationships
- The ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and results focused
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Agile and adaptable to change
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
Compensation RangeHourly: $15.91 - $31.83
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.