Sales Executive - (Global Forwarding - Experienced)
Our branch name Global Forwarding office (located in city, state) is seeking a Sales Executive for the outside sales team. The Sales Executive is a highly motivated individual with excellent relationship-building, selling, and communication skills. The Sales Executive will directly generate revenue and drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for supply chain improvements, and closing sales. He/She will work closely with inside sales personnel, branch agents and branch management to create a highly profitable and efficient sales team.
- Identify opportunities where C.H. Robinson’s solutions can add value and drive efficiencies within customers’ supply chain demands
- Participate in face-to-face meetings, partnering with senior sales personnel at times depending on complexity of customer needs
- Visit customers and potential clients within assigned territory 3-to-4 days per week
- Collaborate with manager to ensure alignment with branch strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development.
- Utilize Opportunity Management system to organize, update and keep records of customer information
- Focus on selling core products, modes and services of the branch, pulling in SMEs and additional resources as necessary to meet customer needs
- Have continuous engagement with customers to maintain close relationships and ensure ongoing success with accounts
- Demonstrate solid decision-making skills and ability to prioritize ever-changing daily tasks
- Possess knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Monitor inside sales coordinators’ account administration and agent activity including sourcing carriers, load building, data entry, tracking/tracing, etc., to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience.
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, minimum 3-4 days per week
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the Internet
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.