Senior Sales Executive - GF
What’s the opportunity?
C.H. Robinson’s Sales Executives inform and educate potential customers on all of the innovative ways that C.H. Robinson delivers supply chain and logistics solutions. You’ll be selling for the industry leader and be backed by people, process and technology that are second-to-none. Better yet, you’ll be provided with the training, tools and resources needed to consistently win new business.
Our Sales Executive teams, consist of experienced, highly motivated individuals with excellent relationship-building, selling, and communication skills. You will directly generate revenue and drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for supply chain improvements, and closing sales. You will also work collaboratively with branch personnel, agents and management to operationally support the customers you bring in.
What will you be doing?
- Source, plan and conduct face to face calls with prospective customers within Branch region
- Achieve agreed number of face to face meetings per month with prospects (and existing clients)
- Target & secure medium to large size prospects, generating Net revenue in line with European Sales Commission Agreement
- Maintain & develop (minimum weekly) the CRM system
- Make recommendations to management relating to forecasting/budgeting and pipeline strategy
- Remain engaged with customer to maintain relationship and ensure ongoing success of account
- Follow up and respond to sales leads and routing orders generated by overseas partners
- Attend training sessions created to enhance relevant knowledge and skills
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years freight / logistics air and ocean sales experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Self-driven, autonomous & results – orientated individual with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profitability
- Proven ability of creating long-term relationships with key decision makers and overseas partners
- Highly credible, mature individual with strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- Highly Tech-savvy with the ability to grasp quickly new systems
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization with a 'start-up' environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive monthly salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
When you walk through the door at one of our offices, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit. With employees from all over the world and 48 offices in Europe, you will be immersed in an international environment working in a diverse and unified team.
Move your career forward at C.H. Robinson
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We invest in you from your first day in the company when you join our JumpStart training in Amsterdam. As you move forward in your role, you obtain new trainings, such as Win by Design and the Leadership Development Program, to support your future growth.
Giving back to our communities and our industry is part of our DNA at C.H. Robinson. When you join our company, you have the opportunity to be part of our Corporate Social Responsibility ambassador program and to make a difference in your local community.
Career opportunities and workplace:
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their indepth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Please note that any CVs that are emailed directly in to the business and not via our recruitment portal, will not be considered. In order to be considered for a career at C.H. Robinson apply through our recruitment portalhttps://jobs.chrobinson.com/chr-careers
For specific questions about this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at: TAEurope@chrobinson.com.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.