Account Executive (Global Forwarding)
As an Account Executive, you’ll help potential and current customers find innovative solutions to their supply chain challenges. You’ll proactively reach out to prospective customers to win new business, and drive account growth within your customer portfolio. Our comprehensive portfolio of logistics services, global technology platform and extensive network of supply chain experts provide the tools and resources needed to engage prospects and continually develop relationships. By providing an exceptional customer experience, you’ll see growth in your sales results, customer base and pay.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
- Engage prospects, develop new relationships and close sales through various techniques, including industry and customer research, cold calling, responding to company-generated leads, and referrals (80-100 outbound calls per day).
- Create solutions utilizing our vast portfolio of logistics services to meet customers’ needs.
- Remain in constant contact with customers to ensure their day-to-day and long-term needs are met and drive account growth.
- Build and grow strong relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations.
- Partner with internal operational teams to create solutions, develop pricing strategies, implement solutions and identify future customer growth potential.
- High school diploma or GED
- Passion for sales and building customer relationships
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and results-focused
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Adaptable to change
- Bachelor’s degree or continued education
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.