Senior Sales Executive - Global Forwarding (Healthcare Vertical)
- Job ID
- Primary Location
- Iselin, New Jersey
- Additional Location(s)
- Garden City, New York
C.H. Robinson is looking to fill a Senior Sales Executive role. In this role you will grow Global Forwarding (International Air, Ocean & Customs Brokerage) services within the Healthcare vertical by securing new profitable and sustainable customers. You will drive profitable growth of the Healthcare vertical at both regional and local level via existing and new account relationships, as well as create and close new business development opportunities within the vertical. You will be responsible for bridging the organization's strategy to execution through leveraging your Healthcare vertical market expertise, while also being accountable for KPI and growth target attainment. Sound like you? Join us and grow your career at C.H. Robinson!
- Develop and manage a portfolio that meet and align with CHR’s Healthcare vertical for both global and regional strategies
- Own and thoroughly understand the nuances of the Healthcare vertical within the healthcare space.
- Operate as a key stakeholder in the Healthcare vertical to create strong cross-functional relationships across the region to extend influence and control through the value chain
- Keeping aware of regulatory and compliance updates within the Healthcare vertical
- Partner with customers to gather information on their needs, and offer tailored solutions within the CHR platform
- Lead and collaborate with International Air, Ocean and Rail account management teams to develop tailored solutions for customers
- Ensure alignment with branch strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development
- Consult with several levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers’ business challenges and supply chain goals
- Maintain a strong commercial presence in the local marketplace, participating or presenting at regional events
- Collaborate with Account Management teams to create and execute an implementation plan to effectively transition relationship management duties
- Assist in the development of any SOPs required to manage the customers’ business effectively
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of operations experience from a freight forwarder or outside sales experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Healthcare vertical within an international environment
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, minimum 3-4 days per week
- Advanced knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology, specifically with international freight
- High level understanding of global forwarding and contract logistics within the Healthcare vertical
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Develop and maintain strong inter-company relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Compensation Range$65,300.00 - $135,600.00
The base pay range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum
base pay for the position across all U.S. locations. Your individual base pay
within this range is determined by work location, which takes into account
geographic cost of labor, and additional factors, including job-related skills,
experience, and relevant education or training. During the hiring process, your
recruiter will provide more details about the specific base pay for your
location. Compensation details listed in this posting reflect the base pay only
and do not include additional variable compensation.
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTUREpage.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.