C.H. Robinson’s Sales Executives inform and educate potential customers on all of the innovative ways that C.H. Robinson delivers supply chain and logistics solutions. You’ll be selling for the industry leader and be backed by people, process and technology that are second-to-none. Better yet, you’ll be provided with the training, tools and resources needed to consistently win new business.
Our Sales Executive teams, consist of experienced, highly motivated individuals with excellent relationship-building, selling, and communication skills. You will directly generate revenue and drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for supply chain improvements, and closing sales. You will also work collaboratively with branch personnel, agents and management to operationally support the customers you bring in.
- Source, plan and conduct face to face calls with prospective customers within Branch region
- Achieve agreed number of face to face meetings per month with prospects (and existing clients)
- Inside sales: contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email
- Outside sales: facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business in person
- Maintain & develop (minimum weekly) the CRM system (Opportunity Management)
- Make recommendations to management relating to forecasting/budgeting and pipeline strategy
- Remain engaged with customer to maintain relationship and ensure ongoing success of account
- Follow up and respond to sales leads and routing orders generated by overseas partners
- Attend training sessions created to enhance relevant knowledge and skills
- Carry out any reasonable duties as deemed the responsibility of the job holder by the Regional Sales Manager
- 3+ years in sales preferably in International freight / logistics
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Self-driven, autonomous & results – orientated individual with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profitability
- Proven ability of creating long-term relationships with key decision makers and overseas partners
- Highly credible, mature individual with strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- Highly Tech-savvy with the ability to grasp quickly new systems
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.